Thursday, March 8, 2012

Really Shocking Pink!

When I got Pool Party and tried it for the first time I was very disappointed with all those orange tones in that neon pink. So I wanted something bright and pink so I got Shocking Pink. <3 

Application is horrible! I added 4 thin coats because after 3 it was still streaky. It dries in satin finish so I had to add a layer of top coat and I think it looked just perfect. 3 thick coats would also probably be enough or layering over white. Need to try this out soon!

Daylight
Nail Tek - Foundation 2
China Glaze - Shocking Pink / 4 coats
Beauty Secrets TC Fast Finish Polish Dryer

My phone went a bit crazy while taking the pics of it so it's not 100% color accurate. I'm sure you all know how pink neon markers look like, right? Well that's the right color of this polish. :D

From the moment I saw Kim's Hot Pink manicure I wanted a neon pink like she's wearing on the picture below and I think this pink is quite a match. :)

 http://www.stylebistro.com


I wanted to add a bottle comparison but the sunlight was way too yellow so you can't really see the difference on this photo below. But I really love how Bebo is smelling something in the background. :D

Pool Party, Shocking Pink (Neon)

Well I'm sorry I can't show you how this polish looks in real but if you want something neon pink and you have patience for a tricky application, you need this one. :D I need more neons like this in my life. <3 

What's your favorite neon polish? I just show you mine. :P

It's already 8th March here so Happy International Women's Day dear Ladies! :h

 http://weheartit.com/

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

15 Comment(s):

  1. I love this Ivana, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the neon Pool Party and now thinking I do need like you, the Shocking Pink. It's screaming for those neutral outfits and summer toes too. I went through this shade when the neons were hot, hot in the 80's so it took me some time to get on board with them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the tone is very similar to the one Kim's wearing... it's a beautiful pink! :D


    nailsbybia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love neon pink nail polishes but I have too many!

    ♥ http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite is Sinful Colors 24/7 but this one looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lep :) 4 plasti?? pri meni je že ena dovolj, ampak še dodam drugo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ivana , divaj je
    bas volim takve boje
    i ti stoje jako ljepo na ruku <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. fenomenalan je i na wish lisi mi je odavno :) ja sam danas neonka sa flip flop fantasy <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. krasan je, a neonci su inaće noćna mora za pofotkati :-p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color!!! But 4coats :o/ it is too much. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you persisted in figuring out how to make this polish work for you! I like Nina Pro's Punki Pink & Orly's Oh Cabana Boy! depending on whether I want an orangy pink or bluish pink neon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy International Women's Day to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. omasih malo ali sretan ti dan zena, a ovaj rozi super izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*