Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stargazer - 307

I owe you swatches of Stargazer #307, right? :) As I told you before, I got this polish from Esther at Fab Fingertips months ago and never had a chance to try it out. I wanted Space Cadet (Orly) for ages so Esther kindly sent me this polish instead, because it's supposed to be Space Cadet's dupe. :) Thanks Esther! <3


Stargazer #307 is more on a sheer side, I think I needed 4 coats for full opacity but it's definitely worth it. I like everything about this polish except the green shade which was visible most of the times under lamps and it drove me crazy, because I can't stand green on my nails. :) I will have to wear it on a daylight to see if I'll change my minds. :D 

This beauty is multichrome foil with teal base - you can spot green, pink, purple, yellow and bronze color. I took all this pictures under daylight bulb. 


I wasn't satisfied with pictures and my fingers posing, that's why I made this collage of pics to show you how green can this polish be. :D

I'm really loving Elsa's round pictures, hope she won't mind if I start using them too. :$


Nail Tek - Foundation 2
Stargazer - #307 / 4 coats

What do you think? It's also great base for stamping like I showed you here. :)

Do you own Space Cadet or any of its dupes? :) Like I said, it's way to green for my taste so I'm having bigger hopes for Models Own - Pinky Brown. :$ What's your favorite multi or duochrome?

Thanks for reading!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

30 Comment(s):

  1. sooo gorgeous!!!!!
    i know hard candy beetle is a dupe for space cadet as well, but for some reason it looks sooo different from this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be the lightning, because daylight bulb really pulls the green out. xD

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the green that comes out in this!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. :D It looks like this polish is perfect for you. :P

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shade! It's absolutely gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful!! it makes me want to wear my orly again :D hahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I don't mind, I don't have copyrights on rounded pictures XD
    Anyway, this polish is lovely; also Space Cadet is pretty sheer but maybe the green shade is less visible than in this polish...it's still gorgeous, and I should definetly get some Stargazers soon, because I saw some pretty amazing colours aroud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elsa. :$ I posted a comparison link down below, I think it's just the lightning that make this polish greener as it is. :) Stargazers are amazing, agree, I also need more in my life. :D

      Delete
  6. Such a gorgeous color!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastičan je... a ako baš ne možeš podnijeti zelenilo na noktima, poslat ću ti adresu a ti meni lak ahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. This polish looks amazing on your nails <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kako je lep <3 Pa lepo ti paše! Škoda, da ti ni tako všeč=/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala. :) Ma ne vem, jaz pa zelena se res nekako ne ujameva. :D

      Delete
  10. I do have Space Cadet and it's not as green as this one. But this polish is beautiful in its own right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I already said, it could be the lightning that pulls the green out of it, because here you can see they're very very similar. :)

      Delete
  11. A stunning polish, it looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm lovin' it :-D And nope, it's not too green!! It reminds me of Nubar Wildlife but this is much more metallic = <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just knew lots of you'll really like it more as me. :P

      Delete
  13. Tale je pa res prekrasen! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this color! I have Space Cadet and know how much of a pain it is to apply, and removal is a pain as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have space cadet and the whole beetlejuice collection-not sure I am loving any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ivana!!
    I was checking your wishlist and I saw you want 4 colors of Hits no Olimpo .
    I'm from Brazil, I have easy acess to Specialittà here.
    You said you can get Catrice there... I'm interested!
    Send me an e-mail so we can talk about swapping! :D

    bybeatriz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bia. :)
      Thanks for asking but I'm already getting those 4 I wanted from another sweet lady from Brazil. :$ Maybe in the future I'll need more brazilian goodies and I'll let you know about that, okay?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*