Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Guest Post #8: Nothing Personail

Thank you so much for your lovely wishes. :party I had a great day and more to come on New Year's eve. :P I'm okay but my hand isn't, stitches were removed but my wound is still fresh and weird. :/ I hope it heals fast but what I already know that scar will be so gross. :/

We're having Abby from Nothing Personail here. <3 She's one of my favorite bloggers for sure. :) I won't even mention her long nail beds! :o Seriously, her nail beds are to die for so be sure you check her blog. Or you're missing stunning nails! ;)


Hi guys! I am so excited to write this post! Ivana was my first follower (of course, she cheated because I'd been talking to her on the comments of one of her posts before I started blogging and gave her my link the moment it was ready ;) ) so writing this post means I've come full circle!

Ivana and I are always talking about random things, especially football. It's only unfortunate that her team (Real Madrid) is my team's (Barcelona) main rival. I like RM too but Barça has my heart (:  It's nice to have someone to talk about football with, especially during El Clásico :D

Anyway, as cliché as it sounds, I knew I had to do something pink for her. I'm not a huge fan of pink (sorry, Ivana), but I do keep a couple of pinks stashed for emergencies. Haha. Just like Marta, I decided to go for pink and Christmas. Or holidays, if you don't celebrate Christmas (:

I used 2 coats of Color Club Magic Attraction and 2 coats of Boots 17 Milan for my accent nails. I then painted a snowflake on my left accent nail and a candy cane on my right accent nail using an old Sally Hansen French Manicure white (or tried to anyway). The red on the candy cane is Zoya Sooki. Mmmm look at all the holo glittery goodness :D

Christmas nails

Christmas nails

Christmas nails
Blurry to show the sparkles!

Color Club Magic Attraction

I hope you liked it! I got so many compliments on this manicure, people just love Magic Attraction! I wonder why ;)

I think Ivana will be back to polishing soon, I miss her nails! Thanks for reading and thanks for having me, Ivana! Happy (belated) birthday! <3


Thank you Abby for this lovely post. <3 You know I adore your nails, every color looks good on you, but I'm sure you know that. <3 I love your accents nails, so cute and look at this lovely rainbow. :rainbow

P.S.: I'm sorry, but we're winning next El Clásico. :$ And Cristiano Ronaldo just can't stop singing this song for you. :e

In case you don't know who Abby is, she's running her blog Nothing Personail. She didn't post much lately but I'm sure she'll be better in 2012? I want you to post more! <3

Let me know what do you think about this manicure and thanks for reading! I'm preparing my Top 10 polishes 2011 like last year but I have hard time to pick only 10. xD

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

9 Comment(s):

  1. I just love her and her nails!!! So pretty!! Hope you are better soon Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! <3 And there is no way you're winning the next one, it'll be at Camp Nou! Good luck!

    HAHA I totally forgot about that video! I'll try to post more in the future! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! I also love football :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scar tissue need time to heal, both inside and out. I got surgery on my left breast to remove a lump in October last year (non malignant, thank God) and my breast looked weird for at least four months. You can barely notice the scar now.

    Ask your doctor about it, but I used aloe vera and rosa moschata frequently and I think that helped. Check with your doc!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, Abby has such long nail beds and pretty fingers!! And Magic Attraction is really stunning!
    BTW scars might be scary at first but if properly treated and repaired from sunrays in summer they can become barely noticeable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stvarno ima dugu bazu, sretnica :v
    svako dobro u novoj ti želim :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay... and another lovely manicure and a lemming! ;)
    I had never heard of magic attraction before but I need it now :D

    I'm really enjoying these guest posts (though I wish you a very quick recovery).

    ReplyDelete
  8. That glitter is freaking gorgeous...... I'm like stared at your photos for a few minutes mesmerized by all the holo-ness xD <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*