Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ring & No No No Baby

I'm still wearing my Leopard manicure. :$ It hasn't chipped yet, I can see just a sligthly tip wear but I'll probably remove it tommorow. :) I'm lazy as hell. :P
I wanted to share this ring which I got from Leslie on Friday with lots of amazing polishes. :e I never wear rings, I don't know why (I'm waiting for my engagement ring :D ) but I'm not used to have something on my hands. But this one I love sooo much - cute lips covered with pink rhinestones. :L Thank you so much Leslie. :h Now I need more of them asap!

 

And I wanted to share this cute baby with you too. :i You HAVE TO see her! :L


She's sooooooooooooo cute and funny. This video definetely made my day. :$ No No No. :i

Do you wear rings? Which one is your favorite?

Take care,
Ivana :k

18 Comment(s):

  1. I love your your mani!!
    So funny!
    she's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer your version of this mani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kako je slatka ova Bebicaaaaaaaaa
    dusaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mani (and amazing ring)! I used to wear rings and change them often, now I only have the right one available (left occupied by wedding + engagement rings since 2005 :r) but love to wear something on my "ring" finger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have very nice hands, and the ring is indeed cool :)
    I constantly wear 2-3 favourite rings, they are sometimes visible on swatches. I love rings.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. prstan mi je gorđs :) in tvoja "sexy tigrica" manikura tudi :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ja obožavam ovakvo "otkačeno" prstenje,a ovaj mi je prekrasan!!I savršeno paše uz manikuru :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hands are beautiful! I like the ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mani is super cute ! And goes SO well with that ring :)
    I always wear a ring . I feel super naked without one :)

    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ivana, what a beautiful manicure... your hands are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You don't have to wear any rings since your nails are decoration enough!

    Seriously, you have the most beautiful nails of all bloggers...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i only wear my university class ring on a regular basis. *sometimes* i wear cocktail rings if i'm going out... and lol about the engagement ring! me too :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! I was hoping you would like it! Super cute and pink, where could that go wrong?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL this might be weird, but you have really pretty hands! A lot of bloggers do NOT have pretty hands or nails, and yours are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute and flirty ring with a mani to match.

    ReplyDelete
  16. the ring and the mani go really well together :D i agree with annelise you have lovely nails :) that baby is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are an inspiration to me. I love your posts I always look forward to further

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my god I love the ring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*