Monday, March 14, 2011

Orly - Calypso Breeze

I'm not updating my blog lately just because I'm spending time at my BF. :$ But I've got some swatches for today. I got Calypso Breeze a while ago from Colorful Bottle to try out.
It's a dark blue with hint of green I think. Why is even darker on direct sunlight (look at 2nd photo), I don't know. :D It was so not photogenic. Color is most accurate on first picture I think. Well, I'm not good at wearing this color neither describing or taking photos at all.
I forgot to add that this is just 1 coat. :)


Sun
Daylight
I saw some swatches but it looks totally blue and it's not. :D That's all I can say. :P

I got an amazing! package on Friday from Leslie at Nail Polish Art Addiction. Can't wait to get home and show you the pictureeeesssss. :L

Take care,
Ivana :k

8 Comment(s):

  1. Iako nije baš fotogeničan i dalje je prekrasan. Divno je vidjet i plave lakiće na tvojim noktima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelep lak i prelepo ti stoji :k

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...this is not pink!! :)

    Lovely deep blue though, would be perfect for some stamping I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te barve nisem navajena na tvojih nohtih, ampak ti prekrasno stoji. Zelo lep lak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colour! If it's a one-coater I might just have to hunt it down :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies! :h

    @Lalica: Hvala, ali meni se svejedno sviđaju pink i co više. :P

    @Martje: Yap! :P It's a perfect base for stamping but I have it on my nails just for few hours. :$

    @Jette Fromm: It is! Very opaque, so you can't miss with this one. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*