Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OPI - DS Original vs. Color Club - Fashion Addict

It was such a horrible day today. I fell asleep really late and wake up quite fast. It was really time that I visit lectures at least for these exams I have to pass in June. So, everything was just fine, I met really sweet lady Tinna from Tinna's nails (she and her nails are soooo pretty :L ), I checked some DM for S-he discontinued polishes (although I didn't find anything I wanted) and walked towards my facutly. Everything was just fine until it's started raining so much that even my umbrella didn't help. But when I finally arrived at facutly all wet we waited an hour and half for professor, but he didn't come at all. :@ I wouldn't be bothered if my faculty was in my town, but I have to take a train and bus to get there and I always spend 2 hours that's why I was in bad mood since then. xo He should just tell us that he won't make it but no... They can do everything...

Anyway, enough of complaining, Rebecca from rebecca likes nails asked me if I can do a comparison between OPI - DS Original and Color Club - Fashion Addict. Fashion Addict isn't holographic as Original at all. If I had the first version of Fashion Addict, which was more holo it would be even more interesting doing this comparison. :D 

I added 2 coats of both. FA is definetely more pink and Original is more lilac. :)

 Pointer and ring finger: Color Club - Fashion Addict
Middle finger and pinkie: OPI - DS Original
Sun
Daylight
Rebecca I hope this helps you and I'm sure you will definetely buy Original too, right? :) Which one do you prefer more? I think both are just gorgeous. :L

I'm soooooo tired so I'm going to sleep now. :$

Sweet dreams,
Ivana :k

12 Comment(s):

  1. thanks so much!! :)
    i had seen a comparison before where the pictures looked identical, so i'm happy you showed the difference!
    i'm sure i will be getting Original sometime, if i can find it for a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rebecca: You're welcome. :) Maybe old holo FA is more similar to Original, but this one really isn't. I hope you'll find it! :h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your bad day--even professors should have to behave themselves and be polite to let people know if they can't make it.

    Great comparison! DS Original was the first DS I bought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color club isn't holo at all, compared to Original, which is amazing. Why is it so f...hard to make moro real holos?
    And why is it so f...hard to put on the internet that you won't come and have a lecture...


    No, it's easier to have them stupid students waiting for you. I know exactly how you feel!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both beautiful!! but I prefer the OPI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Če sem pa kaj sovražila, je pa to, da sem šla v LJ in profesorja ni bilo na predavanje. Ne samo, da sem stran vrgla čas, ampak tudi denar. Grozni so s tem!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me veseli, da sva se spoznali ;)

    oba lakca sta mi všeč, ne vem za katerega bi se odločila, če bi morala izbirati :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OPI mi je bolj všeč.

    Na faksu pa je tako, da je res treba biti pripravljen na vse. Zdi se mi, kot da profesorje prav nič ne briga za nas. Meni se zdi, kot da sem doživela že vse slabo na tem faksu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your day, but thanks for the great comparison :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tole s faksom čisto razumem. S tem, da če imaš tolikšno pot do njega, še toliko huje - jaz imam 10 minut z avtobusom, pa sem čisto penasta, če zastonj pridem. Ali po možnosti zastonj vstanem zgodaj. I'm not a morning person. :)

    Sicer pa sta mi oba laka fantasična. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @KarenD: Agree. :) This wasn't even the first time but we can't do just anything. :(
    You picked well! :L

    @Stickers: I think I read at FashionPolish that making a holo is expensive that's why they don't make them anymore? IDK but it's really bad. :)
    I would fire them all. :D It's waist of my time, money, everything. :@

    @Une Ruxi à Paris: If I had to pick, I would choose Original but they're both so pretty. :)

    @With love, Ana.: Sem mislila, da so samo na našem faksu takši. :| Res... Škoda besed, če pa kaj rečeš, pa potem nikoli izpita ne narediš. :o

    @Tinna: Mene tudi. :)
    Uf, jaz bi definitivno bolj pogrešala Original kot FA. :D

    @Taya: Katastrofalni so! Komaj čakam, da diplomiram! Ta moj faks se mi je že tolikokrat zameril... :(

    @nail crazy: Dobro izbiraš. :P

    @Deborah: I'm fine today, I slept well so I'm full of energy for new days. :D I'm happy you like the comparison. :h

    @Ulmiel: O j, sem ista. Mislim, da sem v 2. letniku PRVIČ vstala res zgodaj, da sem šla že ob 6ih na vlak, da bi ujela prva predavanja v celoti. Sem prišla zastonj, ker profesorja ni bilo. :( Seveda me potem niso celo leto več videli zjutraj na faksu. :i Neodgovorni so totalno. Če pa jaz zamudim pri prijavi na izpit, pa ni variante, da me prijavijo. xo Ah... Bo že. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*