Sunday, March 13, 2011

Handwriting Tag

I saw this tag lately, it's fun and something new. :D I was tagged by Colorful Bottle's blog. Thank you. :h

My handwriting changes from time to time. Once I write like this, then smaller or larger, I can also write horrible so no one (even me) can't read it. :D I prefer typed text. :D

You have to write all this:
1. What is your name? And your blog name?
2. Blog URL
3. Write: the brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favourite quote
5. Favourite song
6. Favourite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers
Nail Polish Art Addiction
So Nailed
Colores de Carol
Alluring Mum's Blog
Frazzle and Aniploish
Katrina's Nail Blog
Nothing Personail

Hope you enjoyed and can't wait to see more handwritings. :)

Xoxo,
Ivana

3 Comment(s):

  1. i LOVE the pen you wrote this in! & your handwriting is soo pretty<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh! your writing is sooooo pretty! and thanks for the tag :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Prettyfulz: Aww thanks! :h

    @Katrina: You're welcome! :D Can't wait to see yours. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*