Monday, March 21, 2011

China Glaze - Ahoy! with Gold Glitter & Konad

I wasn't planning adding anything to my manicure but I did. I got China Glaze - 2030 from Carolina. :h This is the perfect metallic gold from Khrome collection, which is perfect for stamping too. :L I wanted 2030  so badly because it would be perfect base for ruffian, but now I need to get a perfect black matte and I'm ready. :)

I used floral lovely pattern from M73 and 2030. I had some problems with my phone today, so pictures aren't the best. :$


Sun
Daylight
2030 really goes perfectly with Milani Jewel FX - Gold. :L I don't want to even remove it, I like it so much! What do you think about this manicure?

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

20 Comment(s):

  1. I love stamping with 2030.
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. krasna kombinacija, ovaj zlatac je predivan :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super kombinacija.. mislim da bi i meni dobro došap 2030 iako ima Konadov zlatni lak za pečat ali ne vidi se skoro ništa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fabulous! Love the gold in combination with Ahoy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tale manikura mi je za 1000000 krat lepša od prejšnje, ker sedaj srebrne štampiljke res povežejo roza z zlato=). Čudovito=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ups, mislila sem zlato in ne srebrno *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  7. dangg I want Konad so bad! lol even cuter with the stamping (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually liked it better without the stamping *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks gorgeous! very royal with all the gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aahhh lovely :) Now I want some pinkness as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sploh ne bom vem gledala tvojega bloga, ker je vsaka tvoja manikura in kombinacija enostavno popolna in tako se moj WL samo daljša in daljša. :O In še zaradi tebe sem sedaj postala obsedena z roza in vijola laki. Ja, samo to mi je še manjkalo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sada mi je još ljepše :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow it looks simply gorgeous!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Again I got so many lovely comments from you, you're really awesome. :) Tnx for your time checking my blog. :h

    @Lalica: 2030 je stvarno super zlatni lak i za pećate i onako. :)

    @Deborah: No shame please, everyone has a different taste. :P I like both version so I really can't decide which one I love more. :$

    @elchy: :O No to je pa super slišat, ker rozik se res ne sme zapostavljati. :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in LOVE with this design- the color combo, and that drool worthy gold polish are to die for. I'm going to feature this design on my blog as my pick for nail of the week<3 its just toooo pretty not to. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Prettyfulz: :$ Thank you so much, you're really sooo sweet! :h I never expected that you'll ever post any of my manis on your blog, because I saw so many beautiful manicures there. :$

    @Elsa P.: Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woahhh I love this mani! Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*