Sunday, March 20, 2011

China Glaze - Ahoy! with Gold Glitter Goddess

It's so sunny outside, so bright, so beautiful. :L
I wanted to try one of my new holos but I put gold glitter on my ring finger yesterday and I thought they wouldn't match so I pick another stunning polish which is a must-have definetely. :$

Ahoy! is the only polish from Anchors Away Spring collection that I wanted badly. Nothing new. :P I added 3 coats but even 2 would be enough. It's a raspberry jelly base with gold glass flecked shimmer. :L Amazing!! Like I said, I added Milani Jewel FX - Gold yesterday just to see how it looks like on me - 2 coats and then I added just a few drops and help myself with a toothpick to cover the empty space. :L I can't even imagine how would it look like if I had Gold on all my nails but it definetely would be special and stunning. :) I added 1 coat of TC just to smooth the surface.

My pictures don't show how beautiful Ahoy! actually is. :( I hope I'll graduate till September and get myself a new camera (I wish :$ ).
And why is my pinkie darker than other nails - IDK. :D I guess Gold glitter just made my camera go crazy just a little, because they all look same when I look at them.

Sun
Daylight
I loooooove it! It's so sparkly and looks soooo delicous. :P What do you think about this color combo?

I hope you're having a great Sunday! Spring'll just start - finally! :e

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

23 Comment(s):

  1. THAT'S SO PRETTY AND PERFECT!!!! Wow, blown away by this combo <3 really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo,and the gold is gorgeus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, I absolutely love this colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this combo ! It's like the gold glitters make Ahoy even more beautiful... if that's possible

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes even a great camera don't show a prettiness of a polish... :-)

    great combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww omg i LOVE this combo!!! soooo pretty!! that gold color is amazing! I want it! <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. You combined these beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oeh very pwetty!! i loooove the gold nail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, so blingy!! and the colors go very well together

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahoy! je malce zoprn za fotkat, ja, se strinjam. Na mojih je izpadel skorajda čisto rožnat, v resnici pa res barva varira v različne odtenke, od rozaste do skorajda rdeče. Noro! :D Tebi pa seveda zelo lepo pristoji. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. krasna kombinacija... a ovaj zlatac je božanstven :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tole je pa najlepša manikura EVER <3 KOmaj čakam, da dobim svojega zlatkota :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty pretty !
    I love the gold finger ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zelo zanimiva kombinacija =). Bom to začela tudi js prakticirat, da sprobam čimveč lakcev =). Ahoy je naravnost prekrasen, tale Milani Gold, pa tud ni slab =).
    In seveda boš diplomirala =).

    ReplyDelete
  15. the perfect combo!! Gold really looks AMAZING with any solid color. i did mine with black & it was amazinggggg~ hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahoy is a beautiful colour, but the golden polish is simply amazing! It's a great combination ;)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This caught my eye! It's such a cute mani! (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for your lovely compliments ladies! First I wasn't so sure it would be a perfect combo but it definetely is. :L
    Milani - Gold is just stunning. :i

    @sabbatha: I know but I definetely need better camera asap. :)

    @With love, Ana.: Upam, da bo zlatko kmalu krasil še tvoje nohtke! :h

    @Ulmiel: Jaa, sem prav presenečena, si nisem mislila da mi bo Ahoy! tako všeč. :L

    @colorfulbottle: Ja, tako res lahko več lakov sprobaš in skombiniraš. :) Upam, da mi res uspe. .f

    @Katrina: I can imagine how gold looks with black. :L So bad I'm not fan of black on my nails. :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. aahhhh!!!! I ♥♥♥ this sooo much!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful!! i passed on ahoy because i have strawberry fields, but i don't know if i should have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*