Thursday, February 24, 2011

China Glaze - Sugar High

I changed my mani yesterday. It's quite difficult to decide which one should I pick next so I put them in the box and without seeing them pull one out. It was this beauty - Sugar High from Up & Away spring collection from last year. This is definetely one of my favorite collection ever! :L

It's a perfect bright creme kind of peachy pink. :L I added 2 coats and 1 coat of TC.
Daylight
Sun
Flash
So bright and so lovely - looks like bubblegum! :D I had problems with my phone, because sometimes it makes it even brighter and neonish. Like this. :i

It almost looks like it's from Poolside collection, but it's definetely not so neon.
I'm ready for Summer! :D What do you think about this beauty? :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

6 Comment(s):

  1. Precious!
    I'm ready for summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i'm wearing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carolina: Me too! Can't wait for hot hot weather and sea!! :L

    @Mína: Thank you. :h

    @*Eva*: It really is. :)

    @Amanda: I saw it! And it looks gorgeous under Black Shatter. :L

    @Dragana Honey Daša: Baš! Ali još je zima vani. :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUCH a nice color. I love the shape of your nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*