Monday, August 2, 2010

Catrice - Let's Mauve On! + Konad

Hi,
new week has just started. I really don't like it, because I'll have to study... I'm not in the mood to study, really.

I add konad to Let's mauve on! with Essence LE Eclipse - Thirsty and image plate M78. I used only hearts from this plate. And I really like it a lot, and you?

Sun
Shadow
Xoxo,

Ivana

9 Comment(s):

  1. Lepa manikura/konadikura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful. I love your stamping colors that you pick. You have a great eye for base and stamping colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty color! I love the design its so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ goga: Hvala. :)

    @ Bunny: I'm glad you like it! :)

    @ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Tnx. :) Well, if I'm honest - I do not own konad special lacquers, so I just pick one of lacquers that work great for stamping. :P

    @ tasha~: Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ colorfulbottle: Hvalaa. :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*