Monday, August 9, 2010

BeYu - 216

I didn't like my previous mani with stamping, so I removed it immediately. I was thinking what should I use for my new manicure. I was thinking and decided to use BeYu #216. I received this polish from Ana - check her blog, it's awesome! Thank you sweety!!


I was sure that I'll love it because it's pink and I love pinks! But when I was done, I was amazed! It's a pink with foil finish. Woooooooooooooow, what a pretty color!!!

I add 2 coats, no problems with application, the brush is great...

Outside, no sun
Shadow
Sun
I love it! I added Essie Matte about You later, I'll upload pictures tommorow. Do you like it?

Big hug,

Ivana

6 Comment(s):

  1. Now that is an awesome pink lacquer on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love the finish! Such a pretty pink too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you!! You're so kind!! :*

    @ Helena: Jaaa, meni tudi!! <3 :P

    @ 'chelle: I love it too, hope isn't to hard to take it off. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, na tvojih nohtkih je prekrasen! Je šel v prave roke <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ With love, Ana: Res hvala še enkrat! :* Meni je takoooo všeč! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*