Friday, July 23, 2010

Essence - Love of Pink

Hi,

I'm baaaack.

I had a great time at aunt's place. I just missed internet - I was watching TV all the time, playing with little kitty, taking a lot of pictures that I'm going to show you in my next posts,... It was really relaxing week for me.

Of course I didn't forget to lacquer my nails. I pick Essence - Love of pink - A medium light creme pink color. I add 2 coats - I could go even with one if I were more careful, I tottaly love the color and application is amazing - quick drying, no bubbles,...


Sun

Shadow
Sorry for bad pictures!

Here is one quick picture of little aunts cat. He is so playful and adorable and still without a name.


Love him!

What was your week like?

Love,
Ivana

7 Comment(s):

  1. Barva ni glih moja, ampak nohtki in mucka - <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjut mačka! Upam, da si se lepo imela :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tassa - Hvalaaa. <3 Ja mucka je pa tak cukr! Sm ga hotla že s sabo vzet. :D

    @ Helena: Ane? :) Ma tko no, brez interneta je res hudo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joj kok so ti nohtki zrastl, krasne imaš <3 Mucek je pa tud kjut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*