Friday, July 30, 2010

Catrice - Lucky in Lilac + Konad

One quick post for today. I add konad to Lucky in Lilac with Konad plate M64 and Essence LE Hide Bella Hide. The stamping was so soft and almost not visible, but it was shining on the sun.

Do you like the combo?

Have a nice day, I hope it'll be sunny again! I really don't like rain at all.

Love,
Ivana

8 Comment(s):

  1. Odtis se pa res slabše vidi! :( Ampak drugače je pa zelo lepa kombinacija. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very subtle, yet beautiful konad.
    The lilac polish is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tassa: Ja odtis je res presvetel, ampak na sončku je pa lepo zgledal. :)

    @ Neya: Thank you, I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni je všeč tako vzorček kot barvna kombinacija! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those soft konads. Almost invisible but not. That looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Biba: Hvala! <3

    @ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Me too, it makes mani more special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. men je super všeč kombinacija, ker ni preveč očitna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ .sparkle*: Hvala, ja res je bil konad bolj nevtralen in opazen bolj kot ne le na soncu. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*